Sunday 17 July 2011

Reflections

I don't break easily.  I have no doubt that I could be broken - particularly if someone was peculiarly close to knowing the real me.  But whilst it might happen, it would be understandable.  And so I would know why.

And would accept.  I have to accept.  Fighting eternal power is fruitless.

I hope that there would never be a reason to fear such a thing. Knots can be untied, they don't have to be cut. That I can deal with every eventuality... Well, I've made that my goal.

I don't regret.  I analyse, understand, catalogue and move on.  I know where my towel is.  Well, most of the time.

I am a product of my experiences.  If I had had different ones, I would be a different person now.  Not so... curious.  Not so ... patient.

I've not had everything I ever wanted.  But I have had lots that I did, once want.  That I still do want.

A paradigm of paradoxes.

Yep, that describes me well.