Monday 13 June 2011

Blue night - rich royal blue, the velvet sparkling with pinpoints of light

The mist has lifted, through business and activity. In all my years I have always felt better when I have been productive. Tonights was small and simple, but therefore quickly complete and much more satisfactory than the small beginnings of a larger project would be. I think that's what I need, a project.

I had hoped to catch up with an old friend tonight. Didn't quite work out, but there will be other opportunities. I ponder on how many good friends I think of phoning, but find it difficult if i don't have a 'reason' to phone. I never like to bother people, if it's just for a chat. I hardly ever take that approach.

I suppose it is because I am happy with my own thoughts and don't need the light or small talk that others thrive on. I'm not very good at it. It seems banal and pathetic. I'd rather have a little confident silence than make idle chatter. I love to listen too, especially when the speaker is knowledgeable.



Well, I shall rest now, my dreams propagated with stars on rich blue. I know they are balls of dying gas, but in my eyes they twinkle with thoughts of the past and future.